Outfit ideas for men and women
Do you want one pair of boots that looks stylish and feminine? Suede boots are the answer.
They usually come in different forms like ankle boots or knee high-boots, with thick sole or high heels, and you can wear them with work outfits, casual or evening outfits. They are also the perfect winter addition for men.
Suede boots for winter. Ways to wear them.
Men – Outfit ideas
- You can combine a white simple t-shirt with a pair of blue jeans to effortlessly deal with whatever the day throws at you. Khaki suede boots will instantly smarten up even the most boring look.
- A tan duffel coat and light blue jeans represents a great combo to impress a girl on a date night. Khaki suede boots are the perfect companion to your style. Plus, you can bet this look will become your uniform when spring sets it.
- A black denim jacket and light blue destroyed skinny jeans are your go-to outfit for lazy days. Some suede boots will add elegance to an otherwise simple ensemble.
- If it’s comfort and functionality that you’re looking for in an outfit, match a black hoodie with black slim jeans. When it comes to dressing for fall or winter, nothing beats a kick-ass ensemble that can take you from season to season.
- A black coat and white casual pants the perfect match. Tan suede boots complement this ensemble very nicely. This combo is a really smart choice, especially for in-between weather, when the temperatures are falling.
Women – Outfit ideas
- Dress in a beige coat and black slim jeans for a stylish yet off-duty ensemble. Finish off with black suede ankle boots. As temperatures are falling, this look seems a good option for the transitional season.
- Rock a turtleneck sweater in a vibrant shade with a black pleated skirt for a glam and trendy getup. To add a touch of elegance to your look, complete with black suede booties. The perfect combination for chillier days.
- A white and black checkered coat and black leather slim pants are perfect for both running errands and a night out. A pair of black suede booties fits right in here. We love this combination – perfect for winter days.
- A short fur coat and some ripped boyfriend jeans is a savvy combo to impress your crush on a date night. A pair of black suede boots will add a touch of glam to this simple look. There’s no nicer way to cheer up a dreary winter day than a kick-ass getup like this one.
Which one is your favorite?