Longer coats are making a major comeback
Whether you’re a lover of the season or you just simply love to create stylish outfits, choosing the right coat is the key to a cozy winter. That’s why if you have to brave the cold you should do it with style!
This season’s trends are all about long jackets. A long jacket can be an extremely stylish garment; In recent times floor-length jackets have been pretty famous. Besides this, long jackets are way more flattering and sophisticated than any other length.
Here are some interesting ideas about how to mix and match your long jacket this winter coat and have the appearance a gorgeous 6ft tall supermodel crossing the streets in a massive endless coat.
- A long trench coat is favorite this season. Is that special item that’s worth investing in. You should go for neutral colors and style it with high heels, jeans in the same color and an oversized sweater.
- If you are brave enough you can wear a long burgundy jacket with an urban-chic outfit. Choose a black pair of pants, a grey t-shirt, a spacious tote and a pair of white stilettos. A fedora hat will complete this outfit. Perfect for nonconformist women!
- An all-black ensemble with a beige long jacket will look astonishing. Choose leather pants and high ankle boots for a tough look.
- For a sexy look, stick to a pair of high waist skinny jeans and add a crop top underneath to show a peek of skin. Add a pair of brown ankle boots and you’re ready to go! Just keep it simple and chic!
- Long jackets look best in camel, light greys and light neutral colors. Pick an oversized beige long jacket and mix it with an outfit in the same color. This look is so simple yet so stylish.
- For an outstanding appearance choose a long red jacket. Red is the color of fire, blood and passion, usually associated with power, determination and desire. With this type of coat you will steal the spotlight for sure. Wear it with a pair of jeans and a pair of pumps with animal print. Simply beautiful!